Thursday, August 26, 2010

Twi FF WTF moment? #1

Keep in mind my thoughts regarding criticism...I will only single out writers/stories when I have something good to say.

Still, there are times reading Twilight FF when I get a general What the Fuck Feeling?

Like this description (not a direct quote to protect the guilty):

Edward is a guard in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany.  Bella is his Jewish prisoner.  Will their love prevail?


I have no words.  To take such a terrible event in mankind's history...its really beyond offensive.  Not to mention absurd--   a Nazi is not falling in love with a Jewish prisoner. Just never.  

So my WTF moment#1--  Stories that take place during the Holocaust (Because sad to say there are more than one!!!) and any other type of genocide.  Just, no!

No comments:

Post a Comment